This soft garment-dyed hoodie is relaxed and wearable in a variety of nature-inspired hues. Colors may vary slightly, due to the dying process. Vegan Kalamazoo is printed on the front. Unisex sizing.
- 9.5 oz., 80/20 ringspun cotton/polyester
- Soft-washed garment-dyed fabric
- Jersey-lined hood
- Flat dyed-to-match drawcord
- Twill-taped back neck
- Rolled-forward shoulder
- Back patch
- Pouch pocket
- 1x1 ribbed knit cuffs and waistband
- Double-needle stitched armholes, cuffs, and waistband
- Side seams
- Twill label & joker label
All items are made to order in Kalamazoo Michigan.
Please allow 7-10 business days for product completion.
Pigment dye refers to washed down colors that continue to soften and age with washing. Pigments are insoluble color particles attached to the surface of cloth using a binding agent. Slight shade variations are inherent in the pigment dye process.
Due to the nature of the garment dying process, pigment-dyed goods should always be washed separately before wearing to avoid bleeding issues.