The Kalamazoo Lassies were a team who played from 1950 through 1954 in the All-American Girls Professional Baseball League. The team represented Kalamazoo, Michigan. Home games were initially played at Lindstrom Field, but later games were played at the Catholic Athletic Association Field, now the Soisson-Rapacz field.
In the 1954 season, the Lassies posted a 48-49-1 record and finished fourth of five teams, earning the right to go to the playoffs. In the first round, the team disposed of the South Bend Blue Sox in three games and faced the Fort Wayne Daisies for the Championship Title.
Keep celebrating the Lassies victorius season in this softstyle irish green tee!
- 4.5 oz.(US) 7.5 oz.(CA), 100% preshrunk ring spun cotton
- Ladies' Tee - Fitted silhouette with side seam
- High stitch density for smoother printing surface
- Seamless double needle 1/2" collar (ladies') 3/4" collar (unisex)
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Double needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Tear away label
If you choose "pickup" during checkout, we'll either call you or send an e-mail when your order is completed and ready for pickup.