Our most sustainable fleece yet. District Re-Fleece breathes new life into reclaimed materials with its 100% recycled fabric. Affordable, comfortable, and never re-dyed, it’s a fleece that just feels good. The vintage Food for the People logo is printed on the front in dark green, and the PFC 50th Anniversary design is printed on the back.
- 55% recycled cotton/39% postconsumer recycled polyester/6% recycled rayon
- Recycled natural color twill back neck tape
- Recycled natural color drawcords
- 2x1 rib knit cuffs, pocket opening and hem
- Side seamed
- Coverstitch details throughout
- Undyed tear-away label
Hoodie - PFC Food for People
- Pick-up @ PFC - 507 Harrison Street, Kalamazoo, MI 49007 (FREE)
Printed on-demand in Kalamazoo, MI.
Please allow 7-10 days for production time.