Our most sustainable fleece yet. District Re-Fleece breathes new life into reclaimed materials with its 100% recycled fabric. Affordable, comfortable, and never re-dyed, it’s a fleece that just feels good. The vintage Food for the People logo is printed on the front in dark green.
- 55% recycled cotton/39% postconsumer recycled polyester/6% recycled rayon
- Recycled natural color twill back neck tape
- Recycled natural color drawcords
- 2x1 rib knit cuffs, pocket opening and hem
- Side seamed
- Coverstitch details throughout
- Undyed tear-away label
Hoodie - PFC Food for People
- Pick-up @ PFC - 507 Harrison Street, Kalamazoo, MI 49007 (FREE)
Printed on-demand in Kalamazoo, MI.
Please allow 7-10 days for production time.